[BioPython] Biopython Citation

Harry Mangalam hjm at tacgi.com
Thu Feb 15 19:49:41 UTC 2007

That's a really excellent overview.  My only (non)critique is that
since there's so much to cover that you couldn't possibly have
covered each in the kind of detail it deserves.

Maybe the proper way to do this is to wikitize the paper, allowing
supporters and users to fill in the gaps.

Again, great job - sorry I missed this when it came out.

Harry