[BioPython] Biopython Citation

Julius Lucks lucks at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 9 01:50:33 UTC 2007

There is a nice article covering the strengths and weaknesses of
BioPython, BioPerl and BioJava aimed at guiding a novice user:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?
db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=12230038

It seemed very unbiased, and is good to read to see how BioPython is
viewed within the broader community.

Julius

http://openwetware.org/wiki/User:Lucks