[BioPython] Biopython Citation

Leighton Pritchard lpritc at scri.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 15:36:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 09:10 -0500, Julius Lucks wrote:
> I imagine there have been substantial changes since then.  Or what
> about PLoS computational biology, provided we can get the page charges
> deferred (which I think they are up for).

I just pulled two possible targets out of thin air... PLoS Comp Biol is
another good one.

The discussion on who is going to write it might be more...
interesting... <cough> ;)

L.

--
Dr Leighton Pritchard AMRSC
D131, Plant Pathology, Scottish Crop Research Institute
W: http://bioinf.scri.ac.uk/lp     E: lpritc at scri.ac.uk
GPG: 0xE58BA41B <www.keyserver.net>

SCRI, Invergowrie, Dundee, DD2 5DA.
The Scottish Crop Research Institute is a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in Scotland No: SC 29367.
Recognised by the Inland Revenue as a Scottish Charity No: SC 006662.

DISCLAIMER:

This email is from the Scottish Crop Research Institute, but the views
expressed by the sender are not necessarily the views of SCRI and its
subsidiaries.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
to the intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been
addressed.  It may not be disclosed or used by any other than that addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient you are requested to preserve this
confidentiality and you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail in any way. Please notify postmaster at scri.ac.uk quoting the
name of the sender and delete the email from your system.

Although SCRI has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, neither the Institute nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for any viruses, and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and the attachments (if any).