[BioPython] script to extract records from nucleotide database

Matthew Abravanel vmatthewa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 22:41:55 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

                  Sorry to keep going back to this script I am working on,
but I was wondering going back to what Peter said about my installation of
Bio-python that I think keeps messing up my code no matter what I do to
attempt to fix it. Could I use the "PortsCollection" to install bio-python
again since I am using BSD as my OS. I realize that you were only
speculation as to the nature of the problem with my install but do you think
that might work? Since I am not the one installing Bio-python and it is my
system administrator that is doing the installing I should talk to them
about it? Thanks.

Matthew