[BioPython] qblast + documentation

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Fri Aug 24 02:08:29 UTC 2007

> > http://cvs.biopython.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biopython/Bio/
> > Blast/NCBIWWW.py?rev=1.46&cvsroot=biopython&content-type=text/
> > vnd.viewcvs-markup
> Are those new parameters? They do exist in the code I downloaded?
> Guess I will download again from fink.

It looks like these are coming from a recent improvement of Biopython. So you
won't find this in Biopython release 1.43. You can just take the new
NCBIWWW.py from CVS and copy it over the NCBIWWW.py in Biopython 1.43.

Maybe this is a good time for a new Biopython release?

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032