[BioPython] Problem to obtain Hit length parsing with NCBIXML

Gabino Sanchez-Perez Gabino.Sanchez-Perez at Dal.Ca
Wed Aug 15 12:23:26 UTC 2007

It works! I was confounded because I was looking for the length of the
alignment (that now I see that is in hsp.sbjct) and I thought it was
in alignment.length (Hit length).

Thank you very much for the help

Gabino