[BioPython] Martel Help

Pepe Barbe elventear at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:54:30 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been reading the meager information available for Martel and I
have made good progress, I think. I am basically following the example
in the Exelixis presentation.

In the example, there are some things whose purpose is obvious but the
implementation details (Or all the possible options) aren't. Currently
I am curious on how does Martel.HeaderFooter and Std.record affect the
parsing.

Later in that example they use: blat.format.make_iterator("record").
Where does the "record" come from? Because of using Std.record?

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Pepe