[BioPython] Postdoctoral Position - Systems/Computational Biology

paul m pmmagic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:19:19 UTC 2006

I hope this email is considered appropriate for the BioPython mailing list.
Python is the language of choice for compuational work in my lab and I hope
there may be some folks on the list who are in the process of finishing up
Ph.D. work and looking towards the next step...

Postdoctoral Position in Systems/Computational Biology

A two year postdoctoral position is available in the Department of Biology
at Duke University and the newly formed Duke Center for Systems Biology.

We seek a highly motivated postdoctoral research associate who has a strong
background in statistical and computational methods. The successful
candidate will help to develop quantitative models of the regulatory
networks underlying complex traits in yeast. The person who fills this
position will also participate in a Howard Hughes Medical Institute funded
initiative to develop quantitative laboratory materials for an undergraduate
biology course.

To apply for this position please send a cover letter, CV and the names and
contact information for three references to: Dr. Paul Magwene, Department of
Biology, Duke University, P.O. Box 91000, Durham, NC 27708. You may also
email this information to paul.magwene at duke.edu.