[BioPython] parsing the blastoutput and printing the alingment

Muthuraman, Manickam manickam.muthuraman at wur.nl
Thu Jun 15 21:29:51 UTC 2006

Dear Peter

In this mail i am attaching three files :seq file,python script file and the blast output. I am using python Python 2.4.1 (#2, Aug 25 2005, 18:20:57)and biopython 1.40

i spent almost the whole evening to upgarde the python and biopython in mandriva linux but i failed.

let me know is the version of python and biopython matter here

thanks for helping me out of this
from
manickam