[BioPython] Abuse of the new Wiki Homepage

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 15 16:55:40 UTC 2006

> I'm not convinced the blacklist is working - but we need to make sure
> it is enabled in the conf file on the server.  I've locked the
> blacklist page as well so that only sysops can edit it.  Iddo and
> Michiel are the main site admins right now, other people can be
> promoted by them or one of the main site admins if we know who you are.

Agreed.  I actually added the page as 'Help:BlackList' then redirected it to
'Help:Blacklist'; someone with admin privies can delete that redirect link
if they want.  My oops.  Like Jason says, probably doesn't make much of a
difference (the wiki version of the raindance, to ward off evil spammers).