[BioPython] Distance Matrix Parsers

Marc Colosimo mcolosimo at mitre.org
Fri Jun 9 12:16:02 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

I don't think there is a parser for those. I have in the past thought
about writing them up. I was looking over the structure of BioPython
to see where it would best fit [I'll save my rant on this for another
time, maybe later today]. In the mean time, the folks at BioPerl have
Bio-Phylo CPAN module <http://search.cpan.org/~rvosa/Bio-Phylo/>,
which looks nice, but it does NOT have what you are looking for.
However, I am planning on following that.

Marc