[BioPython] Drawing Ramanchandran plot

Lee, Byung-chul lee.byung-chul at kaist.ac.kr
Fri Jun 2 09:45:09 UTC 2006

Hi all,

During calculating the torsion angles of some atoms in PDB files, I want
to draw the Ramanchandran plot of those.
However, I cannot find any modules or methods of doing that in Bio.PDB,
so if anyone knows where it is os how to make it, please inform me.

Thanks,
Byung-chul.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
                               : Albert Einstein

Byung chul Lee
  a member of Protein BioInformatics Lab. (PBIL)
                at Detp. BioSystems KAIST, Korea
                                  Ph.D candidate
                                  82-42-869-4357