[BioPython] Tools in biopython

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Fri Jan 27 12:49:34 EST 2006

Thanks to all who have written. A draft release of the Biopython bit in
the OBF newsletter is viewable at:

http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Newsletter:2006_Winter#BioPython

Let me know if I screwed up, if there is something i should put in wich
I have not, or if tehre is something I should take out. There is still
time to fix things (by Sunday).

Best,

Iddo

--