[BioPython] Locating setup.py

Omid Khalouei omid9dr18 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:54:40 EST 2006

Yes I just checked the link that you sent:
http://cvs.biopython.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biopython/setup.py?cvsroot=biopython

and that's exactly the setup.py that I'm looking for. I'll have to uncomment
the lines related to _CKDTree in order to make my NeighborSearch function
functional.
But I still can't find this setup.py, could the reason be that I downloaded
the biopython using the Windows Installer and so it doesn't contain the
compiler?!

Thanks for your help.