[BioPython] Bio.Nexus documentation

Peter (BioPython List) biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 10:56:06 UTC 2006

I'm thinking of having a go at using the new Bio.Nexus model in
BioPython to do some phylogenetic tree manipulation (from Clustal .dnd
files in my case), so I thought I would have a hunt for some examples or
help...

Back in July 2005, Frank Kauff wrote:
> I hope most of the methods have a descriptive title and are easy to use.
> Let me know if I can help further. And I promise to write some
> documentation, but it won't be before end of August.
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

Archive link:
http://biopython.org/pipermail/biopython/2005-July/002714.html

Was that August 2005, or August 2006, you had in mind? ;)

Do you have some simple examples you could share with us instead perhaps?

Thanks