[BioPython] Fwd: Software Carpentry workshop at AAAS Annual Meeting in February 06

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 4 17:15:58 EST 2005

Life-science pythonistas (and their labmates) may be interested in
Greg Wilson's Software-Carpentry course that emphasizes best-
practices for many of the development tasks we all constantly face.
It is geared towards the small-group scientific developer, very
practice-oriented, taught in python, open, and free.

I am forwarding a request for suggestions, below.

best regards,
Boris

(The course lives at http://www.third-bit.com/swc/ )

Begin forwarded message: