[BioPython] Removing spam from the biopython-dev archives

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Mar 10 01:56:32 EST 2005

I have created a new source file for the biopython mailing list archive
from the contributions of various people. As far as I can tell, the
archive is complete now. I have asked the biopython.org mailing list
administrator to upload and install the new archive, which by the way is
spam-free.
Thanks everybody!

--Michiel.