[BioPython] Problems with MMCIFlex module

Matias Saavedra matomatias at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:35:32 EDT 2005

Hi. Thanks to everybody that helped me with my problem. I finally solved it,
in a simple manner. There where some biblioteques that i didn't have, so i
installed the hole XcodeTools package that comes with mac computers. This
installed the missing things, and gcc started to work properly.

After that i could install mxTextTools and biopython.

Thanks again to everybody.

Mathias Saavedra