[BioPython] Problems with MMCIFlex module

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 12 21:51:32 EDT 2005

Do you have /usr/sbin/gcc_select?  It is on my 10.4 install, and I
believe it is present on 10.3 as well.  If you have it, you could try
'gcc_select 3.3' -- this creates the symbolic link to 3.3 for me on
my system.

% which gcc_select
/usr/sbin/gcc_select

% gcc_select  -h

usage: gcc_select [-n] [-force] [2 | 3 | 3.x | 4.x ] [-h | --help] [-
v | --version]
                   [-l | --list] [-root]

2          Select gcc 2.95.2 as the default compiler.
3          Select gcc 3.1 as the default compiler.
3.x        Select gcc 3.x as the default compiler.
4.x        Select gcc 4.x as the default compiler.
-force     Ensure the links are correct for the specified version
            even if it maches the current default version.
-h         Display this help info.
--help     Same as -h.
-l         List available compiler versions.
--list     Same as -l.
-n         Show commands to do selection but do not execute them.
-root      Skip 'root' check and assume you have root access.
-v         Display gcc_select version number.
--version  Same as -v.

% sudo gcc_select 3.3
Default compiler has been set to:
gcc version 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1809)

Doug