[BioPython] Problems with MMCIFlex module

Lee, Byung-chul lee.byung-chul at kaist.ac.kr
Wed Jul 6 02:26:53 EDT 2005

In the previous mail, I made a mistake.

At that time, I just thought the problem came from the deletion of old
version, but that was not true.

In my case, my problem came from tha 'sys.path'. At that time I erased
my old biopython version, I had the directory named "Bio/" which was
under my present working directory. And in this case, my default
sys.path is setting like this: ['/home/myid/worikingdirectory', 'other
python library path1','other python library path2', ...], so my working
directory has the highest priority of path, and my python could not find
the MMCIFlex module at all.

In conclusion, I also think if you follow the method of Michiel De Hoon,
you are able to solve that problem.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
                               : Albert Einstein

Byung chul Lee
                at Detp. BioSystems KAIST, Korea
                                  Ph.D candidate