[BioPython] Reading in many multiple seq alignmnet for substitution matrices

Goel, Manisha MAG at Stowers-Institute.org
Fri Apr 29 10:40:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have been trying to use the SubsMat module to make substitution
matrices for my data.
All seems to be fine except that I need help with the following two
issues -
1) My data is in the form of many multiple sequence alignments .. Can I
read all these MSAs in sequentially and generate a common replace_info
at the end.
2) What other format can be read in for MSA except Clustalw.

-Thanks for all the help.

-Manisha Goel

Post-doc Associate
1000E 50th St.