[BioPython] Installing Biopython, where is the Makefile?

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at asalup.org
Wed Sep 1 08:36:40 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am still working on trying to install Biopython on AMD64.
According to several post (and one on this list) I have to compile it
with -fPIC option.
But I can't find the Makefile.in where I should put this option.
Would the Makefile under Bio/KDTree a good place to put it? But I can't
find cflags there. I think that switching this parameter is the only
thing that is holding me back from compiling Biopython under AMD64.

--
Best regards,

//=\ Sebastian Bassi - Diplomado en Ciencia y Tecnologia, UNQ   //=\
\=// IT Manager Advanta Seeds - Balcarce Research Center -      \=//
//=\ Pro secretario ASALUP - www.asalup.org - PGP key available //=\
\=// E-mail: sbassi at genesdigitales.com - ICQ UIN: 3356556 -     \=//

                 http://Bioinformatica.info