[BioPython] Biopython and Bioperl features compared

Nur Hussein nhussein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:29:24 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am new to this mailing list, so I'm sorry if this question has been
asked before. Is there a website or document which compares the
features of BioPerl and BioPython? If my reckoning is correct,  they
both offer similar features, but some features in BioPerl are lacking
in Biopython (and vice versa). I have tried searching the mailing list
archives and the FAQ's but this issue has not been addressed directly,
as far as I could discover.

Thank you.

-= Nur Hussein =-