[BioPython] buying lab equipment can be fun

Best Lab Deals noreply at bestlabdeals.com
Thu Oct 14 12:45:00 EDT 2004

Best Lab Deals is the one source for researchers, industrial professionals, scientists, physicians, educators and hobbyists to find more than 40,000 products at prices up to 70% below retail.

Precision calibration - repair service

Best Lab Deals
919-661-8030

Subscribe to our special offers list and also receive our free online newsletter, with problem-solving ideas, trends and other critical information.

This message is to verify that you wish to have your email address added to our newsletter distribution list.

You MUST click here to have your email address added to our list.

http://bestlabdeals.com/lists/confirm.php?uid=ce7555ec8230bd0153fa1d3de37961c2

This is to ensure that someone does not add your address to our list without your prior knowledge or consent.

Unless you respond to this email, your address is not added to our mailing list!

Thanks,

Customer Service