[BioPython] Solved BioPython & Zope problem and a Bug?

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Tue May 11 13:13:46 EDT 2004

Hi Cristian;

> I tried to use the biopython in the cvs on zope but I had found my first
> problem:
>
>     I'm working in Linux with Debian distribution, and the Zope deb
> package is compiled for python2.2. That the reason I had choose to
> compile Biopython with python2.2, but it's fail on tests!

Thanks for reporting these 2.2 incompatibilities. I went through and
fixed all of them I could find, and just checked the changes into
CVS (it may take a few moments to get through to anonymous CVS).
Please let me know if the changes fix your problems.

On the way I also made a few other fixes to the Tests in CVS so they
should hopefully all pass more successfully this time.

Thanks again for the report!
Brad