[BioPython] New version of Tm

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Wed May 5 15:12:11 EDT 2004

Hi Sebastian;

> I did send this to Brad the 4-18, but still is not into the CVS. So I
> send it here, maybe the original mail fell into a spam filter :)
> Here is a code update (1.4 version). It has some correction that Olivier
> Friard point me at my code.
> This should go here: [biopython]/biopython/Bio/SeqUtils/MeltingTemp.py
> I send it as an attach.

Thanks. Yes, I didn't get the other mail from you -- I think .zip
attachments do actually get a lot of attention from spam filters
these days, so it's possible it ended up in my junk folder without
noticing.

But, either way -- I've got it now and just committed it to CVS. Let
me know if I messed anything up -- thanks for the update!

Brad