[BioPython] Problem parsing genbank file

Jeffrey Chang jeffrey_chang at stanfordalumni.org
Fri Mar 19 14:23:57 EST 2004

On Mar 19, 2004, at 1:29 PM, Andrew Nunberg wrote:

> I will suggest it again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tag the code in cvs so I
> can
> revert to stable versions easily.
> I am now using biopython regularly and I am on a bit of schedule for
> some of
> this work.  Updating code is fine however tagging it will save some
> headaches..

We have tagged all the releases, back to the beginning.  You should be
able to revert to any of the following releases:
symbolic names:
         biopython-124: 1.8
         biopython-123: 1.7
         biopython-122: 1.7
         biopython-121: 1.6
         biopython-120: 1.6
         biopython-110: 1.5
         biopython-100a4: 1.4
         biopython-100a3: 1.4
         biopython-100a2: 1.4
         biopython-100a1: 1.3
         biopython-090d02: 1.1
         biopython-090d01: 1.1

If I recall, though, the tag for one of the very early releases got
lost somewhere along the way...  :(

Jeff