[BioPython] contig mapping in BioPython

Andrew Nunberg anunberg at oriongenomics.com
Thu Mar 11 11:20:43 EST 2004

There is something similar in Bio.Sequencing
Have you checked out Biopython from CVS?

On a totally different note:
I agree that as a simple user of biopython that the documentation can be
confusing because python does not use special characters to denote basic
data types(variables,lists, dictionary
And I recollect that in other places the object to pass or what is returned
is not documented either(ie you pass a Seq object and get a SeqFeature
object in return...

If I ever get any time, or if I get so fed up to make the time, I will go
through some of the libraries I use most often and try to create more
documentation

Andy