[BioPython] Martel problems and MS-Windows

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Mar 3 21:34:22 EST 2004

I have put fixed Windows installers that now contain Martel on the biopython
website. I am bound to forget to delete Martel on my machine again for the next
biopython release, so I also vote to remove the version check. Another option
would be to install Martel if the distributed version is newer than *or equal
to* the installed version.

--Michiel.