[BioPython] Installation issues

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Jun 17 09:27:46 EDT 2004

One quick and dirty solution might be to set the environment variable
C_INCLUDE_PATH to the location of the Numeric header files before running setup.py.

I'm a bit surprised though that the tweak for Bio.Cluster doesn't work for
KDTree and Affy. What is the exact error message that you get?

--Michiel.