[BioPython] Drawing tree

Sylvain Schüpp syl_schupp at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 22 10:20:12 EDT 2004

Hello,
I'm using the Clustal class from BioPython to align genomic data. I have no problem to obtain a PHYLIP tree file. But it's not very easy to read. So I'd like to use a program to draw the tree, like NJPlot or Retree. But I don't find any information about command line for these programs.
I someone have already wrote a script in this way, I'm really interesting.

Thanks

Sylvain

Pour suivre mes aventures suédoises :
www.marschupp.fr.st