[BioPython] Freelance outsourcing

John Thompson admin at eurofreelancers.com
Thu Jul 1 10:35:20 EDT 2004

Hi
Just a note to introduce our unique service. We have over 300 of the top professionals available to complete your project should you wish to outsource.
Designers, Programmers, Translators, Writers to name but a few. We can guarantee you a top quality service for a lot less money.

You only make payment upon 100% satisfaction.

If you should require any outsourced projects to be completed, then please give us a try you’ll be surprised. Our freelancers will price your project and offer you their services. You will have our satisfaction backup guarantee.

Logo’s, Web design, Back end programmimg, Copy writing, Translation etc.

Regards
John Thompson
admin at eurofreelancers.com

www.eurofreelancers.com