[BioPython] DNALinux

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at asalup.org
Sat Jan 31 23:51:50 EST 2004

I've just uploaded DNALinux. A Live Linux distro with Bioinformatics
software bundled (based on Slackware). EMBOSS, Primer3 and other
bioiformatic software is included. This version does not include
BioPython (it doesn't even include C++ compiler), but I'll do my best to
put it in the next version (about April). I do use BioPython a lot, so I
will try to put on the LiveCD.
I also need mirrors for the iso. If anybody is interested just email me.
The project page is www.dnalinux.com

--
Best regards,

//=\ Sebastian Bassi - Diplomado en Ciencia y Tecnologia, UNQ   //=\
\=// IT Manager Advanta Seeds - Balcarce Research Center -      \=//
//=\ Pro secretario ASALUP - www.asalup.org - PGP key available //=\
\=// E-mail: sbassi at genesdigitales.com - ICQ UIN: 3356556 -     \=//

                 http://Bioinformatica.info