[BioPython] Checked in Parsers for Phred and Ace files

Andrew Nunberg anunberg at oriongenomics.com
Mon Jan 26 09:54:55 EST 2004

Perhaps the phred.py should just be called Phd.py and be added to SeqIO ?
Phred can output different file formats, scf, phd, fasta ....
Well I should actually look at the code first before making such suggestions
:)
Andy

I am currently up to my ears in ensembl-pipeline/ensembl/apollo stuff
I don¹t suppose anyone is working on a python API for ensembl... Hey there
is a nice project for some students :)

--
Andrew Nunberg
Bioinformagician