[BioPython] Parsing of phd file names in Ace

Frank Kauff fkauff at duke.edu
Fri Feb 6 11:12:38 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 10:56, Andrew Nunberg wrote:
> Something else I noticed.
>
> If you make an ace file with phd2Ace.perl in the consed package, the
> resulting ace file breaks the parser

I just fixed a problem with the previous parser where rt tags between
reads broke the parser. That could be the reason for your problem. If
the problem persists with the new parser, please send me the ace file
and I'd be happy to look at it. Unfortunately the specification for ace
files are not very precise about where certain tags are allowed to
appear etc. I assume we might be in for some more surprises with ace
files not generated by phrap itself :-)

Frank

--
Frank Kauff