[BioPython] Parsing of phd file names in Ace

Andrew Nunberg anunberg at oriongenomics.com
Fri Feb 6 10:56:00 EST 2004

Something else I noticed.

If you make an ace file with phd2Ace.perl in the consed package, the
resulting ace file breaks the parser

Andy

Oh, yes I will be using it quite a bit for  a while.

Also, has someone implimented a python API for Primer3 ? Something that will
execute and parse the results?

I am currently using the Perl one and don¹t have time to switch that script
to python

--
Andrew Nunberg
Bioinformagician