[BioPython] Problems building biopython-based script with py2exe

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Wed Feb 4 18:48:41 EST 2004

Hi Leighton, Andy;

Me:
> >> Could you please verify that I did everything right and didn't mess
> >> anything up on typing it up? Ugh, all those list comprehensions and
> >> import hacks and my head is a bit tired right now; so hopefully I
> >> did a decent job.

Leighton:
> > Just off by a couple of typos:

Thanks -- I just got these all fixed. You also get yourself added to
the contributors file with happy lines of code. Thanks again for
your work on this.

Andy:
> Please commit the changes ASAP,
> I just updated my biopython and tried to install and got an error
> at line 54 in the Bio.__init__.py

Yeah, I'm a mess. Sorry about that. The fixes were checked in
(actually about 15 minutes before I received your mail -- how's that
for service :-). It just might take a bit to propagate over to
anonymous CVS.

Brad