[BioPython] [ANNOUNCEMENT] GenomeDiagram 0.1 package

Leighton Pritchard lpritc at scri.sari.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 05:51:31 EST 2004

Hi,

As mentioned several months ago, I have put together a package for drawing
publication-quality schematics of genome and other large biological
sequences.  The first release is now available for
inspection and download at:

http://bioinf.scri.sari.ac.uk/lp/genomediagram/shtml

The package requires Biopython and ReportLab, and I hope at least some of
you find it useful.

Best wishes,

Dr Leighton Pritchard AMRSC
D104, PPI, Scottish Crop Research Institute
Invergowrie, Dundee, DD2 5DA, Scotland, UK
E: lpritc at scri.sari.ac.uk
T: +44 (0)1382 568579           F: +44 (0)1382 568578
PGP key FEFC205C: http://www.keyserver.net http://pgp.mit.edu