[BioPython] Solved BioPython & Zope problem and a Bug?

Cristian S. Rocha crocha at dc.uba.ar
Fri Apr 23 12:16:39 EDT 2004

Hello,

I could solve my problem with BioPython in Zope. The main problem was
Zope can't import some functions defined in some modules. These modules
have other modules with relative imports and Zope can't import them. For
example:

Bio.config.FormatRegistry.py have the following relative import:

import _support

I change it to:

from Bio.config import _support

and Zope start to import FormatRegistry.py functions.

I do the same with FormatIO.py with ReseekFile import.

The second problem IS """Bio.MultiProc.copen""". I really don't know
why, but Zope begin an infinity loop when I ask for the symbol table of
the module. To solve these problem I commented the import on the
Bio.config._support module.

Thanks,
Cristian.

--