[BioPython] Europython: Registration open - Talk submission deadline is Apr 15th

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Sun Apr 11 03:36:35 EDT 2004

EuroPython is in Göteborg, Sweden this year, which just happens to be
where one of my clients is located.  I'm planning to be at EuroPython
and am planning to submit a talk along the lines of
   "Python Libraries for Chemistry and Biology"
which will cover Biopython, PyDaylight, OEChem, and probably a few
others (MMTK, PyQuante).  If I make it "Python Software for ..."
then I'll mention PyMol and a few more applications.

As such, I think it will be a 45 minute talk.  However, if someone
else here is planning to be at EuroPython and wants to talk about
one or more of these then let me know so I can adjust my proposal
accordingly.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com