[BioPython] Outsourcing of software development

Stoytcho Dimov sdimov at sbnd.net
Mon Apr 5 05:37:53 EDT 2004

Attention to:
IT department of The Biopython Project

Dear Manager,

We saw your company description in the "Alexa" database and we are interested in establishing partnership between our companies.

SBND Technologies, a leading Bulgarian software outsourcing company, caters to custom programming in the areas of Web development, Internet based systems development, Low-level systems development and Desktop applications. SBND Technologies provides solutions for small to large businesses. Our current development is mainly oriented towards Microsoft® Windows™ and UNIX™-based platforms on PC and PDA devices. We employ a wide range of up-to-date programming technologies and languages. We handle various types of projects from very small to large, complex and cross-platform, incorporating a number of different technologies. We cover the complete project lifecycle, including required consulting, design, development, testing, deployment to end users and support.

We charge between $15 and $25 per working hour depending on the length of work and complexity of the task involved.

The product, and all the relevant source code, is the intellectual property of the client.  We take care to ensure that all the author and support information in the final product refers to the client.  In addition, the source code is always supplied with the final release of the product, for no additional charge.

If you are interested in our services, I would be happy to provide you with any information and references you may request.

More information could be obtained also at http://www.sbnd.net/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Stoycho Dimov