[BioPython] Re: [BioSQL-l] Problem with example in python_biosql_basic.txt

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Tue Sep 16 17:36:01 EDT 2003

Hilmar and Robert;

> Jeff/Brad or anybody else who can comment: is there anything more
> precise that we can tell people inquiring about biopython supporting
> the singapore version of biosql?

Yves Bastide kindly sent updates to the Biopython BioSQL code to the
dev list last week:

http://www.biopython.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2003-September/001485.html

This should bring it up to date with the current SQL. I haven't had
a chance to integrate this yet but was hoping to Thursday night.
Hopefully it will then make it into the new release that Jeff has
planned for real-soon-now.

If things need to be up and running sooner then that the SQL that
the Biopython code works with can be found in the Tests/BioSQL
directory.

Sorry to have been slack on this. I have been feelin' really bad
about not having time to get it in, if that is any consolation for
anyone :-). But Thursday, Thursday...

Brad