[BioPython] Discussion Group

Omid Khalouei omid9dr18 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:31:04 EDT 2003

Hello All,

I have a suggestion and I was wondering what you think about it. My
suggestion is that we could have a half an hour weekly meeting in one of
online discussion rooms(e.g. a yahoo private chat room), protected by
password only for biopython members, and each week a relevant topic could be
discussed by 2,3 field experts and at the end others could ask their
questions, finally the whole session could be printed by each user for
future reference.
This way we can have much more interaction and even get to know each other.
Please let us know what you think.

Thanks

Sam Khalouei
Departments of Computer Science & Human Biology
University of Toronto

Bioinformatics Research Analyst
Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario
(416)813-5569