[BioPython] Cooperation

apiaa kuffor kapiaa at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:59:20 EDT 2003

Sir,
I am Mr. Kuffor Apia the manager, in charge of bill and exchange treasury
African development bank Accra, Ghana (A.D.B).There is a deal I would want
you to champion on my behalf, In my bank, I discovered an abandoned sum of
$7million dollars in account belonging to one of our expatriate customer an
Australian citizen who died with his family in a plane crash that happened
off the coast of Abidjan in Ivory coast in West Africa, In Jan.2000,
Involving Kenya airbus A310. KQ431

The information contained in the file with the bank shows that his wife,
being his next of kin is the only person authorized legally to put claims
for this money, but unfortunately he died along with her. This money had
been floating without anybody coming to make claims for it.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I have decided to contact a
foreigner to collaborate with me to put a claim that you are a relation to
the deceased so that this money will be paid to you. Since nobody had come
up for the claim.  If this money is allowed to continue to float the bank
will eventually transfer it to dormant account

As you are aware, I cannot personally take away this money without the
support of an expatriate who has foreign account. I can only succeed in
executing this business if you accept to front for it. I promise to do
everything humanly possible on my capacity to make sure that this deal sails
through and we will have a favourable sharing pattern.

In this regard, I will consider you take 40% of the total sum after the
deal.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, please, get back to me immediately to
enable me furnish you with more details for the transaction.

Yours truly

Kuffor Apia