[BioPython] Connecting to Genbank

Peter Bienstman Peter.Bienstman at UGent.be
Wed Nov 26 11:06:33 EST 2003

Ah, so it's not a parsing problem then.

I'm not familiar with the network access code to GenBank, so perhaps somebody
else can help you here.  Brad?

Peter

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 16:39, Glen Spraggon wrote:
> Hi Again,
>          No gi number that I have tried works there appears to be no
> connection you can try gi|15834378 but the same sort of call works with
> BioPerl.
>
> Cheers
>
> Glen

- --
Peter Bienstman
Ghent University, Dep. of Information Technology
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
tel: +32 9 264 34 45, fax: +32 9 264 35 93
WWW: http://photonics.intec.UGent.be
email: Peter.Bienstman at UGent.be