[BioPython] Martel installation

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Nov 26 08:39:16 EST 2003

For some reason, the Martel files were indeed missing from the Windows
installers of Biopython.  I have made new Windows installers that now contain
Martel. They are available at

http://bonsai.ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~mdehoon/biopython-1.23.win32-py2.2.exe
http://bonsai.ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~mdehoon/biopython-1.23.win32-py2.3.exe

(I'll remove these links once the installers are available from the Biopython
website, I haven't figured out yet how to do that).

--Michiel.