[BioPython] Blast 2.2 or better

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Sun Nov 16 22:49:26 EST 2003

Although the docs may not be up to date, the blast parser is. I think the
-m8 and the XML outputs are not supported, but the 0m9 and the rest of the
formats are. If you run into an actual  BLAST parsing bug, give a holler,
and don't forget to add the output.

Of course, if you want to write a parser for the unsupported formats, then
that will be great!

Iddo

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.