[BioPython] Re: biopython logo

JP Glutting jpg at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Tue May 27 10:12:50 EDT 2003

Man, i need to get an email client that has a spell-checker... Mozilla
is not cutting it.

I was thinking of taking elements from logos that work (I liked the DNA
turning into binary, with the Programming Python snake).

I have to say that, since I saw the Golden Antiparallel Pythons (GAP)
[Golden Antiparallel BioPythons (GABP)??], I think the point is moot. I
would like to see how it looks reduced to "logo" size (like, icon size),
and maybe a simplified version for use in links to the biopython site (I
know it is work, but since we have a pro involved... ;-)

cheers,

JP