[BioPython] New biopython.org website

Jeffrey Chang jchang at jeffchang.com
Mon May 12 01:06:25 EDT 2003

I think we decided not to continue ScriptCental because it was too hard
to maintain.  Is this something that a lot of people will miss?

Software to handle expression data is certainly something lacking in
the Biopython toolkit.  Occasionally someone will ask for it, and I'll
point them over to your package.  If you wanted to submit it, Biopython
would be happy to host the package as part of the distribution.

Please look over the guidelines for contributing on the FAQ at:
http://www.biopython.org/FAQ.shtml  (please don't link to this FAQ --
it will be moved in the future).  Please let me know if you want to do
that.

Jeff