[BioPython] New biopython.org website

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Sun May 11 23:47:52 EDT 2003

On Sun, 11 May 2003, Brad Chapman wrote:

> Hi Thomas;
> Thanks for the feedback!
>
> > Very lean and simple site (which I like), easy to navigate in. I think it
> > looks very good. Everything seems to work just fine too. The only thing that
> > is still missing is a logo :-). Didn't Iddo make one some time ago?
>
> Yup, he made one and I actually still have it but last I remember he
> was not a big fan of it and actually threatened bodily harm if I
> used it :-). Seriously, I don't mind adding one and think a logo at
> the top part of the page would look nice. We just need someone to go
> through and get one made -- any volunteers? (not me, unless you
> enjoy hideously bad artwork).

I did _not_ threated serious bodily harm. I promised a clean shot to the
back of the head :)

I won't stop anybody from putting the logo up. It may actually facilitate
someone designing a better one...

Great job Brad! Your effort is much appreciated.

Let's-see-the-bioperlers-beat-this'ly yours,

Iddo

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.
The Burnham Institute